- Caregivers often injure themselves while helping others.
- Are you having difficulty getting up and down from furniture or bed?
- Are you a caregiver lifting a loved one because they cannot rise alone?
- In fact, these transfer assistance products will save you from injuries.
- Lastly, purchasing these products from Walgreens and Amazon will cost you 22% more than our price.
Prevent the Fall, Prevents the Call
Every twenty seconds another senior adult dies from a fall in the USA. Emergency rooms treat fall victims at a national rate of 1 every eleven seconds. Falling is scary, especially as we age. The good news is you can and should arrange your home to reduce the threat and impact from falling. If you have fallen, it’s important to report it to your doctor and take the necessary steps to prevent future falls.
Welcome to Credit for Caring 2.0
We endeavor to remove friction from our complicated and frustrating care system. I am proud of the technology and intelligence we have created in CFC 2.0. Experience the depth of SDOH knowledge woven into CFC 2.0. to inspire, educate, and engage you. We use our expertise to get you the right help at the right time and place. Lastly, we connected our flag ship Circle of Care accounts directly inside CFC 2.0 so that you can build a care team under a unified care plan that adjusts to your needs.